Blog Archive

i have a thing for railroads.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

sweater, parka (courtesy of H&M), chino and rings: H&M * boots: Vagabond courtesy of Brandos * bag: Memory Lane Shop

KUDOS to me for finding another amazing location to shoot. getting tired of my usual places.
so i finally got my hands on this belly-revealing-but-so-uber-cool-i-have-to-have-it h&m sweater!
i was doubting at first if the world was already ready to see me flaunt my belly (JOKE of course, don´t run?)
but with my highwaist chinos, no problemo! i have like a ton of them in my closet.

anywayss, let me introduce my new RADDEST TO THE RAD vagabond lace-up boots.
thanks annika! i love them!!
i have been searching for some work shoes that aren´t flat but not too high (since i´d be standing for 8 hours, so that´s not smart) and finally, God has answered my prayers!
they´re sooo comfy, i can work in it the whole day. i promise!
check out Brandos Online Shop, they also sell Minimarket, Whyred and a gazillion other brands.

and since you´ve managed to stay until the end, here´s a pic of me and miguel (since so many of you have been asking how he is) as a BONUS! LOL
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxo