Blog Archive

New Shoes!

IMG_2356

IMG_2355

IMG_2354

Matiko Lee Leopard Studded Loafers from Solestruck Shoes



Woke up cold one Tuesday,

I'm looking tired and feeling quite sick,

I felt like there was something missing in my day to day life,

So I quickly opened the wardrobe,

Pulled out some jeans and a T-Shirt that seemed clean,

Topped it off with a pair of old shoes,

That were ripped around the seams,

And I thought these shoes just don't suit me.



Hey, I put some new shoes on,

And suddenly everything is right,

I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,

It's so inviting,

Oh, short on money,

But long on time,

Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,

And I'm running late,

And I don't need an excuse,

'cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes.

-Paolo Nutini, New Shoes



this song is like written for me and my new Lee Loafers!

BIG LOVE!

watch out this space for a rad Matiko giveaway soon!



PS: the winner of the Sunglasses Shop x Mode Junkie Giveaway is Navreet (Trendsteps!).
An email is on your way girl!


xoxo