Blog Archive

EXPOSE... the unknown crafters!


it always surprises me how some of the most talented and unique crafters ( in my opinion ) are not always as followed as one would think they should be... so, it got me thinking about doing an expose on some these talented stars that maybe should be getting a little more hype for all their gorgeous art! soooOoo... i'm gonna try my darnedest to show you one these crafty kids once a week and you all can be the judge... ;)

my first demonstration of this conclusion is my friend Faith from ( Fresh Lemons Modern Quilts )... i met Faith through joining an online Virtual Quilting Bee last year and am sincerely amazed at all her creations!! recently she has provided a fabulous FREE tutorial on her blog of her newest quilt design { Lemon Squares - a quilt pattern } and i dare you all not to want to try out this sweetness!!

here are some other examples of her work!!




i'd love to hear what you all think of Faith and her art!! i know i'm a big fan!! ;)
XO, Heather