Blog Archive

Good Bye Kaye... h e l l o JULY!!

can i just say... what a month!! let me first give a huge thank you to all my guests and their generosity they brought to my birthday party! i am still coordinating winners to their choice of presents... so if you have not heard back from me yet... please be patient! i'm coming around the bend!! haha..

here's the winner to Kaye's fabulous prize!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

106
Timestamp: 2010-07-02 03:34:11 UTC


bulabean said...
Follow you ..
June 30, 2010 1:01 PM

and here are some projects that i have been up to this past month... ( maybe you thought i took the month off??? )... but, no... i was still m i g h t y busy! :)

i finished my { half square triangle } quilt for my girlfriends baby shower!


the Summer Bling quilt


i even worked up a cute little burpie/ onesie set with some of my vintage goodies for her too!! ;)

i finished up a couple swaps too!

The Pillow talk { Swap } - 3

my pillow from miss Julie!! how fab is this??!!


and this is the Munki Mania pillow i sent ( but i can't say to who yet... i think it's still traveling! )



The Scrappy Pincushion Swap

the scrappy pincushion i sent out! ( still a secret too ) shh...

and the fantastic one i received from miss Karrie!! how perfect are those with my new aqua glass pins?? seriously happy over here! ;)


started some new quilt designs too;)

Christmas - drunk love style

quilt for my oldest ( yet to be named! haha )

my { dream on } flying geese quilt



sent out my Matroyshka Spider Web blocks to my [bee]-autiful ladies!


finished designing a few quilts that now need to be given some sewin love!

my charming Nest quilt with Tula Pink - charm packs

my Thumblina quilt

the Swiss Army quilt


Whew... i feel tired just remembering all June craftin!! LOL... i sure can't wait to see what July brings!! all i know is June's been seriously rainy and i always love to create more when it's sunny!! come on JULY... bring me those sun rays!! ;)

XO, Heather