Blog Archive

Sponsor Give-A-Way!


i pondered for a very long time about the idea of adding a few sponsors on my blog (as all my friend's can verify.... by all of our seriously boring chats about it! haha), but in the end... there were sooOOooo many perks to the idea... that i thought i would give it a go and see how it plays out!!

one of the perks is being able to have sponsor give-a-ways for my peeps!! and you all know how much i lOVE giving goodies away!! ;) SooOOoooo... (drum roll., please)

today, the Fat Quarter Shop has been incredible generous with a $50.00 gift certificate to there fantastic store to one lucky winner!! i have been a client with them f o r e v e r... their Jolly Packs and huge fabric selection (plus their massive sale section)... are always a stop on my night time fabric stalking journeys!

These are my current favorites...




The guidelines!

pop on over to the Fat Quarter Shop and tell me what your favorite { coming soon } product is and why!! easy peasy!!

one entry per person, please ;)

I will keep this give-a-way open until Wednesday the 14th of July at 12:00 pm PST

XO, Heather