Blog Archive

serious fun!

i have had serious fun lately with all my hexie making!! i first finished up my {Handsome} hexies- the swap bundle for my secret partner using two fabulous lines if fabric! first some yummy Urban Circus from miss Laurie and an all time classic... Summer in the City by Urban Chics. i hope my partner loves them as much as i do... ;)


then while i was camping this past weekend i decided to start another hexie quilt for myself! i'm not giving up on my Grandmother's Flower Garden at all... but, this one will allow me to use colorful scraps and still have a modern feel to it! i've got about 100 done and my guess is about 900 more to go... but, in the end... i think it'll be quite striking!


then today Kerri and i have started up sign-ups for the {Urban} HOME Goods - a modern Swap ROUND 2!! this is such an amazing swap with all the talent swimming around and the home decorations that they create! and even though it always challenges me... i look forward to being pushed to another level to increase my skills :) here's my inspiration for the round... i just love all the different designs, color and textures... i can't wait to see what will be arriving at my door!



1. DSC_0965, 2. Scarlet Fig - Embroidery and Silkscreen Chair, 3. Quilt for Mrs Z, 4. Untitled, 5. canisters - a second set!, 6. Untitled, 7. Blue Circle Coasters, 8. new bag!!!, 9. Untitled, 10. Lights, camera, stitch, 11. Hope, 12. Sofa, 13. Hexagons, 14. yellow and orange zig zag, 15. 'Strawberry Sundae' wall art, 16. Placemats

Here's to another fabulous week!! ;)
xo, Heather