Blog Archive

i am not a summer person. at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jumpsuit: Mango * leather belt: H&M * floral brouges: Urban Outfitters * booties: YSL * bag: Memory Lane Shop

if you know me, you would now that i am not a summer person. at all.
and you would think living in a tropical country (which basically is summer the whole year) for 19 years would make me a summer person, stop right there.
it did not. it just made me hate summer more.
i am a fall chic. i like it chilly. i love it when i can wear my tights and booties.
i hate sandals. my toes are ugly.
i love them blazers and pretty coats.

so imagine the boy´s surprise upon seeing my outfit.
he says, "did you not check the weather reports?"
me: uhhhmmm, no. who does that?
he: everybody?
me: what the hell. it sure can not be 40 degrees out there.

and yes it was. me, my jumpsuit and my ysl booties were in serious trouble.
luckily, i packed my urbanoutfitters brogues in the bag as i was planning to drive the way back.
i may not be a summer person, but i am sure as hell, a smart one. LOL

ps: you can email the ebay seller with the code MODEJUNKIE to get 10% off the bag. ;)