Blog Archive

the { swiss army } quilt

i'm just not sure if there is any other feeling better than the one generated from seeing your ideas come to life... example... a new quilt. when i fist saw the ( me plus you ) quilt pattern... i knew i must have one... but, with a little punch of me to it, so i called up Kerri and ordered a bunch of fabric from her shop for this steely quilt!!... though i had to dump the tangerine color addition ( silly boy toy ) in the end... it really does look wonderful in my bedroom and i couldn't be more pleased!

( 45 X 54" )

i love how the colors look next to my pillow from Julie too!!

or folded up... either way... pretty much just love it... ;)

and i think us ( me, new quilt & sweeta** Kindle ) are gonnna be fast friends!!


on another note... ( arms raised in protest ) another 20 yards of new fabric arrived yesterday from Hawthorne Threads and Fabric.com.... do they know what they are doing to me??? i buy, i love, i horde... it's an insane cycle that seems to never stop with all the great prices on fabrics they give!!! aaarrrggg!! ( wink, wink )


and lastly... thought i'd share a fab tip... BigHugeLabs flickr toys... now offers custom cd holders!! these are my ( i heart the 80's ) version for a few sewing peeps! cool hugh!!


XO, Heather