Blog Archive

buy a tote, help save the children.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

since it´s christmas and everybody is in the spirit of giving and doing something good (READ THIS SANTA),
i am writing this post with a theme that is very close to my heart.
seeing and experiencing the HUGE garbage problem in my beloved country, the Philippines, has been a real nightmare for me for 19 years.
and the urge to do something (in my own little way) to change this grows bigger and bigger each day.
these totebags from H&M are super cheap 2,95 each (and you can use it 139857892 times!) and 30% of the proceeds go to UNICEF.
when i go grocery shopping or gift shopping, i don´t buy or ask for a bag. i always use these tote bags which are a staple in my handbag.
instead of gifting your friend another useless piece of schnick- schnack, why don´t you give her this?
i know your FAB friend will love this 5preview tote!