Blog Archive

busy, busy bee!

I have been a busy, busy bee yesterday! I have a couple quilts that I'm super excited about making... so I thought I better bust out my bee blocks!

Ashley ( filminthefridge ) was up first and she was asking for some yummy drunk love blocks by Denyse Schmidt!






Then Jessica's ( twinfibers )... she also wanted a Drunk Love block... however, she wanted her's tonal! This was a great idea!! ;)

Sew New To Me VQB ( April )


and because I'm naughty... I finished Corey's ( little miss shabby ) block from March!... her request was a new block for me... a half square triangle block!

Sew New To Me VQB (March )


OOooohh yeah... Nova ( a cuppa and a catch up ) sent the most fabulous surprise to Kerri and myself as a thank you for our work on The Pillow Talk Swap... and she even tied them up with yarn of our signature colors... she it truly one clever duck!! Thanks Nova... you are soooo thoughtful!! :)

a m a z i n g... right!


and then I just couldn't help myself... I have to show you this blasphemy!!! Can you believe my husband dared to put his new tool in my land??? He's playing with his own life sometimes!! haha


Have a wonderful Easter!!
Xo, Heather