Blog Archive

a new day!!

Today was full of new things for me! I tried hexies for my { Urban } HOME Goods - a modern swap partner and they were super easy ( so far! ) haha...

I finished an embroidery for Jessica that had a sweet appliqued alphabet theme to it for her little boy!

I added a new hoop to my little sewing wall that brought out the sci-fi junkie in me!

I went to my local Ikea ( i know... not a new thing ) and bought a new picture for my never ending bedroom makeover... which i love, since it added much needed drama!

I also received a fabulous stash of Anna Maria Horner fabric for new pillows to match my bedroom!!

but the best new today... was a friend! It was wonderful putting a voice to a talented quilter ( Julie... at Jaybird quilts ) and finding out that I'm not the only person with a dry sense of humor!!! Check out her blog... she's fab and you'll love her goodies!! ;)
Xo, Heather