Blog Archive

an excuse

Now i don't know about you all... but when i feel crumby... there is nothing in the world which makes me feel better than a little retail therapy!! haha ;) Hence my shopping trip yesterday with a girlfriend... yum!!



then i always go into my little world and play " build a quilt " with my lovely fabrics... and yep... i need my tangerine to make me feel happier!! ;)



but, it's not a l l about me... i have to make goodies for friends too!! a darlin Georgia peach just found out she's having a little girl... and ( in my opinion ) every southern debutant needs a chandelier! The Hoop - Up swap has allowed for me to get really girlie!!



Then there's sweet Jenni and her " woodland themed " embroidery quit for this month's [ bee ] - autiful VQB... i thought sweetie pie raccoon would be perfect! Just a sneeky peeky Jenni!! You'll have to wait until the whole blocks done to see the results!!



and yes... i'll admit it... Girl Scout cookies are hidden in my sewing desk for days like i've had... what??? you don't hide cookies??? LOL



xo, Heather