Blog Archive

{ Handsome } hexies

Hexies... where to begin???... I think with my first Grandmother's Flower Garden Block... with Kona ash in the middle ( of course! )... and....



When i found out who my { Urban } Home goods - a modern swap partner was... i just knew i wanted to try out something with canvas... so what better than a little Hexie Art, right??? :)



I'm planning to wrap the canvas in linen, after sewing on all the patchwork hexies in a modern random pattern... I'm crossing my fingers it will be a hit!!

This got me in the Hexie mood big time!! so, what would a girl like me do.... start another Flickr group to support my manic habit!! LOL... and of course... drag friends into it too! This new group had to have Miss Ashley ( filminthefridge ) & Miss Julie ( Jaybird Quilts ) as Admin... since their designs got me hooked!!! Check out the fab inspiration!!


OOOhhh... and BIG thanks to Julie for giving my blog a ( big girl ) make over!! I have ( pages now!!! ) Your the BESTEST!! ;)

XO, Heather