Blog Archive

To my darling friends...

Hi kids! Sorry about all my { mama’s drama } yesterday ;) I told Kerri it would take the hand of God to bring me back… and guess I never thought it would come in the form of 150 emails from real friends! But, I’m humbled by your thoughts and concerns… and I ‘m quickly popping on here today to say thanks and that I’ll be emailing everyone of you back ( as long as it takes ) because YOU are the reason Kerri and I make these communities and YOU guys mean a lot to me… you can’t have a community without friendship! Luv ya guys!!

All of your messages sent meant a ton to me and you guys are right… the petty shiz has to stop between our community. I may have no other drive then to make friends and share our craft… and that may mean that I have friends ( not followers! ) but, just because certain people want book deals, sponsorships, and to publish their patterns does not mean that they should treat me or us ( as a community ) as a threat and treat me poorly because of it ( or any of you either! )…

It also means that I’m going to have to make some tough choices to protect myself from the constant pecking by these individuals and that I’m not looking forward to this. I’m not about to get into a { he said… she said… } thing with anyone. I am truly above that type of behavior, since I’m not in high school anymore and now I can honestly say I know my real friends out there in craft land… and they know I’m not what these “certain folks” think I am… so if they get a message saying that they have been removed from one of my communities… and they blog about it be unjust… I guess you’ll then know who has been behind the scene acting in this type of manor.

I just really wanta say thanks to everyone in their support yesterday… I think we all have those moments when you just want to throw in the towel and let the vultures peck at themselves for a while… but that’s not who I really am… and I’m not going to allow them to do that to me or anyone else again! My mama always taught me that the right choice wasn’t always the easiest choice and she was right. I’m standing my ground with my friends… saying enough… is enough ;)

Xo, Heather