Blog Archive

Random week! haha

This week has been completely random!! haha... from making myself some new coasters and being completely sucked into a new book series ( which i finished! )... i have only produced... what could only be described as random art! LOL

I've been seeing some fab coasters lately... so i pulled out some scraps and started throwing some together! I think they turned out pretty darling :)







then i finished up my { Urban } Home Goods - a modern swap's last little goodies for my partner so i can mail them out!! yay!! Hope they like their new potholder!!

and my last shop order!! no more Etsy!! ( for now anyways! ) ;)


but these were the real culprit to my fabric sewing demise this week!! I'm not sure if i'm happy with Amber or mad at her!! LOL ( just kidding... kisses Amber!! )


i sure hope you all have been more productive than me!! LOL
XO, Heather