Blog Archive

{ House } of A La Mode

Such an exciting day for me today! First… we get to find out who will win the fabulous Tina Given’s new book ( Sew Tina ) and extra package of goodies and then I’m gonna share with you my fun news ( which will only probably be fun to me… but bear with me! )

Thanks again to miss Tina and Lark Crafts for their generosity!! And remember if you didn’t win here… lordy, keep trying… this is a blog hop people! You can grab the next blog of Lark Crafts blog! ;)

Drum roll please...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
8
Timestamp: 2010-09-29 14:01:10 UTC

Poppyprint said...
How lovely to get to know Tina! Thanks for that fab interview Heather and Tina. I must say I'm not an old movie watcher; my always & forever favourite is the Princess Bride.
September 26, 2010 10:54 PM

Congrats darlin!!! now for my news... i have decided to change my name. no, not Heather of course, but alamodefabric. when i originally chose that name i was planning on opening a fabric store on Etsy. Well... clearly that's not the direction i ended up going with and the name just never really made sense thereafter. I'm really excited to embrace my new name which ( hopefully ) communicates my style and direction more clearly. it seems that all my Flickr and Blog project somehow relate to " the home " so... after a lot of contemplating over if i should and what i would change it too... i decided on { House } of A La Mode.


here's to a new beginning!!
xo, Heather

PS... my dear friend Katie has made the most wonderful quilt to raise money for an amazing Charity... the Light the Night Walk for the Leukemia & Lymphoma society. PLEASE stop by and GIVE!! no one knows who's family will be touched by this organization next. thanks!