Blog Archive

MMmmm.... meet Saffron!

two words... one name... { Saffron Craig }! for reals!!... this is one cool cat with a very fresh take on color and designs for her fabric lines. i just don't know what it is about my beloved Aussies... but, dang... they really know how to get er done down there!!

Saffron sent me a fabulous package full of her newest line Bird Tree! and yep, you know how i roll... i made sure there was some for YOU too! ( but more about that later! hehe )

and you know what i did... i made a quilt with it ( wull... the top anyways! ) and nope, i didn't even care that i have 3 boys in my house and the fabric had pink in it, i didn't. cause this fabric was so fabulous... i just went there! and like my mama always said, " Heather, less is always more "... so, i just sprinkled a little Kona White and Essex Linen and poof Saffron's fabric line was beautifully showcased!



here's the thing... this line has me giddy for more of her fabrics! i popped onto her website and cried out a little slice of joy from my mouth! i'm mean are you serious... these are two slick for words... check it out!




i know, right... friggin fabulous! so, let's party! Saffron... sent me a FQ bundle of her newest line for one lucky winner!!! :)

Guidelines...

* leave me a comment telling me which is your current favorite line that Saffron offers!
* Sign up for Saffron Craig's newsletter!
* or become a fan of her Facebook page!

i'll leave this giveaway open until September 26th at 9:00 pm PST. Good luck!!
xo, Heather