Blog Archive

Photo Diary Berlin Day 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Perret Schaad 2
Perret Schaad 3
Perret Schaad 1
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 my super fluffy hotel bed.
2 view from my room. that´s germany´s tallest tower, the fernsehturm / television tower.
3 my suitcase full of shoes. i still don´t understand why i brought 6 pairs of shoes for 3 days!
4 the mercedes benz fashion week tent! (it´s where the magic happened! LOL)
5 - 8 runway shots from Perret Schaad. one of my favorites.
loved the simplicity, the clean lines and the earth tones with a splash of orange and turqouise here and there.
this was the perfect show to open fashion week for me.
9 christian louboutin studded sneaks from a super rad guy!
10 no day ended without a bit of shopping. this time from Weekday!