Blog Archive

{ Urban } Homes - a modern swap

{ Urban } Homes - a modern swap round 3 is starting sign-ups! i lOVE this swap!! so many fabulous home decoration arise from this swap and i'm always holding my breath until my mail man ( fake Santa ) comes a knock'in!! here's my mosaic of inspiration for my partner!! ;)

1. Sewing Machine Cover for UHGS, 2. Quilted Coasters, 3. coasters, 4. avenue coasters in grey, 5. Challah Cover, 6. DQS9 from lizzy house, 7. Kenny Powers Cross Stitch, 8. Wonky Star Goodness, 9. Scrappy Storage, 10. placemat, 11. ma p'tite roulotte..., 12. Patchwork Book Collection, 13. Scrappy Mug Rug Swap - Received!, 14. 04-29-10, 15. sh*t sh*t sh*t, 16. itty bitty quilt block magnets, 17. Untitled, 18. Space Invaders, 19. scrappy footstool pincushion, 20. Patchwork Dish Towels, 21. Book pillow, 22. Blue Circle Coasters, 23. Music is Life #1 mini quilt, 24. Placemat Swaps for Smeelgool, 25. set of 3

i'm sooOOooo excited!
xo, Heather

ps... today's my 12th anniversary married to my greatest love!!