Blog Archive

STARS and STRIPES.

IMG_8732
IMG_8662
IMG_8651
IMG_8725
IMG_8686
IMG_8735
america shirt: UNIF via MarketHQ * shorts: vintage levi´s * shoes: Zara * satchel bag: Su-Shi * aviators: Ray Ban * cuff: Urban Outfitters

my love for stars and stripes knows no bound.
remember these topshop shorts i´ve worn HERE?
yeahhh.
and i haven´t shown you my chuck taylors yet in pretty much the same print.
maybe i was born in america in my past life? WHO KNOWS.
all i know is that i am crazy for this blouse and for this brand!
if you haven´t heard about it yet, pleasseee check it out. i am sure you will be hooked too like me!
and if you like it too, go check out MARKETHQ.
but i am warning you, the site is addicting with a capital A.
don´t blame me because i warned you!

and lastly, i am finally the proud owner of this SU-SHI satchel!
i tell you, it´s worth every penny!
it´s so pretty, i can´t stop staring at it.
i am already planning my next buy. this leo clutch would definitely be next!