Blog Archive

SUNDANCE.

IMG_8357
IMG_8441
IMG_8374
IMG_8459
IMG_8458
IMG_8449
IMG_8379
IMG_8363
IMG_8359
darling dress: Acne via My-Wardrobe * rocco bag: Alexander Wang via TheOutnet * lita booties: Jeffrey Campbell via Solestruck Shoes

HI GUYS!!
so sorry for the almost one week absence.
work, hay fever and miguel´s kindergarten came in the way of blogging.
but I AM BACK!
wearing the most amazing dress ever! and shoes! and bag! LOL
i love all of my stuff but these three seem to be my most priced possesions ever.
if there was a fire (knock on wood), these would be the first things i´ll grab from my closet.
next to miguel and my passport of course!
yes, i´ve a fire plan. you?

PS: is the weather on your side of the globe also so amazing?
doing my sundance as a big thank you! wanna join me?
Follow Mode Junkie