Blog Archive

homework.

who has homework in the summer you ask??... OOhhh... yeah, that'd be me! It was bound to happen considering my slug-a-licious sewing behavior these past few months. but, it could be worse i suppose... i could have to do something quite awful like my children and go back to middle school! ha! suckers!! LOL just kidding boys... Mommy loves you! wink, wink!!
regardless... it's just simply stacking up! hahaha...


apparently in one of my fashionable tantrums this summer... i decided, i needed a pink quilt. i think that was a month ago. i don't even like pink!





yeah... and while sitting poolside with my boys, thought i finally start sewing together my hexie pillow... still in strips.  can you guess where this post is going??... ;)





OOhhh... and i surely picked up some fanTASTical Laminate Happy Mochi Yum Yum by my lovely Sister Yam Monica this summer too!!... all for Ashley's fab tote tutorial!! and, yes...this project really DOES peeve me off that it's still sitting on my ironing board! GGgrrr....




It's just sooOOOOooo painful to continue... but, here goes...


since, me and the Yammies meet at Sew, Mama, Sew... i couldn't help falling hard for these lovely coastal fabrics when i saw them in person... sigh... can you just see the drunk love possibilities, so chic!


 


and you can't even make a quilt pattern, let alone my new place mats ( in my very biased opinion ) with out the lovely Peacock Lane by my other equally fabulous Yammy Sister, Miss Violet Craft!



 


then why don't you just throw on a mound of "hurt all" on top with the amazingly ridiculous Ruby Star Rising 2 from the very talented Melody Miller!! i need to be punished for not yet cutting into these yet...




yep... i've been real bad. pretty sure i have a big o'le { F } for the summer sewing. Maybe, well... if you all would... possible stop being creative for like a month... i could catch up??? it would certainly help me finish with Lotta Jansdotter's new Echo line. i'm just saying... if you could??...






either way... please say i'm not the only one???... i could use a crew of "should, coulda, woulda" to hang with!


Xo, Heather