Blog Archive

patience.

i have none. nope, nada, zilch! so, when i tell you this bag has taken me 2 days to arrive at this current place... YOU should pity me ( and the 2 friends who've kept me on track! { thanks Irene & Traci... kiss, kiss!!! } ). All i want in my bloody life is to finish THIS bag! for two huge reasons... one, because it's stinking cute with all that Ruby Star Rising and for another because, i'm dying to try ( and cuss at ) a whole new bag for not behaving! )... but, alas... i am still waiting, hence the hardware needing to arrive! well... at least it looks mighty fine while i wait... yeah?? ;)


OOOhhh and thank so much for your lovely support on my newest tutorial!! it means a lot to me to NOT be talking to myself! hahaha... here's the winner of Muggy goodness! Congrats!! ;)


Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers: 89

Timestamp: 2011-03-28 22:08:05

Mary on Lake Pulaski said... Your muggy goodness is so desirable! Please send one to me!


Happy Monday my Sweets!! Xo, Heather