Blog Archive

yummers!

i lOVE my blog readers! can i just take a moment and clarify... that i thoroughly adore my readers... everyone who left a comment... CRACKED ME UP! this is why i choose to be real on my blog, because i get it back in spades!!! YOU all are funny ass kids! i hope you all like the bundles i put together for ya, so many delish color options!!! eeeek! if you are one of the lucky ducks who won, please contact me with your info and i'll be sending you one of these beauties! drum roll if you please... ... ...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

76
234
349
165
146
225
337
6
82
Timestamp: 2011-03-03 19:01:44 UTC

1. GerryART said...
That's just it.
A stash may be weeded now and again, however, the stash remains, well, a stash.
May as well forget about weeding
and cultivate ! ! !
Hugs,
Gerry
February 28, 2011 11:02 AM

2.Jenniffier said...
Sigh, Can't help you with the stash issue. I have having a hard time containing mine. So much so I am now on a budget/allowance for the month :( So I am staying away from all the lovely sales.
February 28, 2011 5:15 PM

3. Nicole G said...
i don't really weed out my stash. i probably should do that since i am running out of room too! i am trying to make sure that i am using my precious beautiful fabrics in projects this year!
March 1, 2011 8:31 PM

4. Melissa L said...
Tips for weeding out your stash....well I have no tips except for always pay cash! I no longer use my debit card when shopping for fabric so that I don't overspend.
February 28, 2011 2:04 PM

5. Kristy said...
I weeded out my stash once; but it was because it was filled with way too much traditional fabric that was handed down to me and honestly it was taking up valuable real estate.

I don't have a monster stash now; but I certainly need to destash some things. It's so hard!!!
February 28, 2011 1:12 PM

6. ...so we added chickens said...
I have no useful tips on weeding :( I do a lot of window shopping and debating which may end up being a form of pre-weeding or weed prevention? All it means really is that when I get home from getting my visual 'fix' at the fabric store all I can do is think think think about all the fabrics I saw...
February 28, 2011 4:48 PM

7.anna said...
its so hard to let go!! shop in your stash, it looks amazing, I'd love to!
March 1, 2011 1:53 PM

8. Heather said...
How I weed out fabric?? I am a complete junky too, I am trying so hard not to buy anything… but it’s pretty much impossible. What I do is make quilts out of the fabric that isn’t my “fave” and give them to people, the quilts are still gorgeous and lovely, but not my home style. I feel good doing that, and to me it’s worth the effort and work. Or maybe you can exchange it with people, but then you still end up with fabric don’t you? LOL!
February 28, 2011 9:50 AM

9. Stephanie said...
I have a hard time with that one too. If I get really good and use things in my stash, then I just go back and order more and plus... it's a never ending cycle that keeps ending in fabric, fabric and more fabric! Although ever since my love of fabric I seem to buy less shoes, so I guess it was an even trade ;)
February 28, 2011 11:08 AM


okay winners!... let me know you info by March 10th or i will be shipping these bundles off to Portland Modern Quilt Guild! Thanks a bunch for all the fantastic ideas too!! ;)

Here's a couple WIP's { works in progress } i've been messing around with this week... no endings yet, but a lot of fun!


Have a great Thursday my sweets!!
xo, Heather