Blog Archive

Project "Odonata"


After a lot of people asking what I'm working on, I'm starting to feel like we really need something tangible on this game project we've been planning for so long.

So, we are going to call the game project "Odonata" for the time being...

Thankfully, the money I have received from my Team Fortress 2 endeavours have enabled this project to be entirely financially secure, allowing us to focus on actually completing this project haha!

Anyway, the game will be a 3rd person sandbox strategy shooter. There really isn't any solid categories we can put it into so we are just going to have to go with that description. The game will be heavily based on survival and scavenging in the desert.

For the last couple of months, Ani and I have been knuckling down with the programming, so there hasn't been a great deal of concepts being created, so here is some year old concepts! :D



In the next few weeks, I'm going to make it my business to paint a better picture in everyone's mind of the game's appearance, so expect some more stuff soon!